• All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on James Cyril Gardiner and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in James Cyril Gardiner or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content in any.
• The names, images and logos identifying James Cyril products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of James Cyril Gardiner. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of James Cyril Gardiner.
• All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
• James Cyril Gardiner reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple Tate accounts, or if a non UK based user pretends to be a UK user, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
James Cyril Gardiner complies with all applicable UK and EU data protection legislation in force in respect of any personal information you submit to us. The personal details you submit to us will only be used for the specified purposes indicated to you and will not be passed onto unauthorised third parties without your explicit consent.. If you want to unsubscribe from newsletters/other email then click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link which can be usually found at the bottom of the relevant communication.
• The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by James Cyril Gardiner and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
• In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
• Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of James Cyril Gardiner. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, James Cyril Gardiner takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE FOR VISITORS
• These set out the legal rights and obligations between you and this website.
• The term James Cyril Gardiner or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ?????Our company registration number is ????? The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Un-authorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• This website and its content is copyright of © 2017 James Cyril Gardiner. All rights reserved.
• Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.